A sudden unplanned implantation, and the repercussions thereof. Stay tuned, it's gonna get interesting.

Friday, May 15, 2009

The twits on twitter

Finally, it's almost weekend. I am another week closer to the exam, and long weekend which follows. It will also be my 1 year wedding anniversary. Time sure is tricksy.

My baby and I have become sick. Some sort of cold. Her nose is stuffed, so she can't breathe so well. The creche has been on my case, the doctor has no openings for an appointment. So, the baby was at her grandmother's house yesterday and will be today. I wanna take her back to the creche on Monday though. So, hopefully we'll find a doctor willing to see her today or over the weekend. My poor lil girl.

The point of this post was just to alert anyone who happens to read here; the decrease in post frequency is because of twitter. I've been posting there. Look for me, name of morbidneko. twitter

No comments: