A sudden unplanned implantation, and the repercussions thereof. Stay tuned, it's gonna get interesting.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

blessed blossoms

my baby girl is awesome.

with every day that passes, she becomes even cuter - if that's even possible.

some things i particularly enjoy about her, is when she is having her feeding times, she would hold one of my fingers, like my pinky, with her whole hand. sometimes, she looks at me like i'm the only thing she is really intent on looking at. it's awesome.

she smiles and giggles and gurgles. she really enjoys baths, even when she is upset.

my baby girl went for her second set of immunisations today. 1 oral and 2 needle. it was awful. she took the oral medicine very well, smiling and grimacing at the cold of it. the needles in her legs were not fun at all. she cried more last time than this time. an awesome surprise though, was that her dad showed up, just as she was really having a good cry. her dad is good at getting her calm. so, he took her in his arms, and she was better.

my baby has been sleeping all day since. that can't be good. she needs to eat every few hours. so, i'm waiting for that.

i've been calling day care centres, the time approaches for me to go back to work. for someone like me, who can't even go to gym for an hour and be comfortable with leaving her with someone else, it's gonna be very difficult for me. so far, i have'nt found a place for her yet. there seems to be a grave shortage of day care facilities in this town. i also don't wanna leave my baby with just anyone.

she is a friendly individual. she is becoming curious. it's all very cute. her personality is developing. it's awesome to watch. and it just rips my heart out to know that i won't be around to experience her other developmental milestones.

she has big brown intelligent eyes. they study the world around her with such vigour. it's awe inspiring.

i'm gonna miss her like crazy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a pic.

morbidneko said...

i'll post some pix once i'm back at the office.

Prophet Kangnamgu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.