A sudden unplanned implantation, and the repercussions thereof. Stay tuned, it's gonna get interesting.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

salvation is free

I am away from home. Work takes me from my family and humble abode. The idea was that I was supposed to do some studying. That’s not really happening. Time is of the essence.

The job is the same as ever.

I miss my baby and my husband terribly, tremendously.

The weeks will merge eventually.

Count on it.

Outside the wind howls around the mountains.

2 comments:

Mary-Jane said...

From the ordinary to poetry... I like it.

morbidneko said...

unintentional, that was.

no, seriously, the wind was HOWLING, asif so many cayotes were loosing their baleful cries!

i know there are baboons... havent heard there may be cayotes. ... probably not in this part of the world.

it was definitely the wind.

it's cold here.