A sudden unplanned implantation, and the repercussions thereof. Stay tuned, it's gonna get interesting.

Friday, July 31, 2009

No turning back

Morpheus stole the slumber from my eyes at the wee hours of this morning.

At my request, my cell phone blinked the time at me: 03h30.

I can only hazard a guess at the cause of this disturbance in my sleeping pattern.

Over the past 2 weeks I have been obsessing and pouring over my text books of olde. I have been attempting (and failing) questions. This is all in preparation for the board exam which has successfully evaded me over the past few years.

My dad has agreed to finance me once more – but, repayment has been deferred at this stage, to some unknown future time.

Wealth flows from only inspiration or desperation...

My baby is officially 8 months old, as of 2 days ago. She has a full head of hair, two tiny teeth, and is in the habit of repeating the sounds the hubby and I make, but without meaning. Her little pudgy hands just wanna touch everything. Sometimes she reaches too far, and topples. Like, this morning. Luckily, she doesn’t cry easily or for nothing. She was okay. This morning she smiled at a random lady in a shop. She has always been very friendly, which is very cute.

Crawling still evades her. But, she is getting there. She has been doing push-ups for 2 months, now. She also launches herself at things she wants. She loves that DStv remote. And, cell phones. She just can’t get enough of the taste of electronics, I suppose.

I have 6 months till I write, things are becoming real now. The registration process is underway. R3,000 for the exam. Not good.

Oh, damn you, Accounting, and your trixie ways! Thou baine of mine existence!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's great to hear your baby is doing fine. Good luck with those pesky exams!