A sudden unplanned implantation, and the repercussions thereof. Stay tuned, it's gonna get interesting.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Introspection

The studying process officially commenced yesterday.

And, already I am questioning my sanity.

The bain of my existence, nay, my achilles' heel is Financial Accounting. And, it is this heathen monster I will attempt to tame, or at least house-break, over the next 3 months.

Somehow and somewhere in my hectic schedule, I need to find time for gym as well. My ample gluteus maximus is more maximus than gluteus, if you know what I mean. So, I don't know, but I think the best solution will be to fetch the baby, then go to gym, taking her with me.

As clingy as I am, I suppose if I see my husband an hour later every day, it won't kill me. At least, that's what I'm hoping. I notice how we have started going to sleep later and later every day. There is much to do in a household, you know. Dishes, laundry, cleaning, baby washing and packing for, bed making, ad nauseum.

My parents suggested that they could take the baby for a week at a time during the exam time. Although our first instinct is to yell "Hell no!", this idea has merit. So, we are considering this solution. Both myself and the hubby have exams to study for, and we both write in January of next year. It's gonna be rough.

We have divided the days of the week and the chores that go with it. Will see how this unfolds. So far so good. I just don't think it is a sustainable plan.

I'm just tired of the subject matter, I really am.

But, my dad made me an offer I can't refuse: a 2 week trip to Europe for my whole family on completion of the chartered accountant qualification. (Point 9 and 10 of "Things I wanna do before oblivion strikes" refer. See sidebar)

That's my motivation and I'm sticking to it.

1 comment:

Mary-Jane said...

Sure sounds hectic - good luck!