A sudden unplanned implantation, and the repercussions thereof. Stay tuned, it's gonna get interesting.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Preparations of a prolific kinde

So, for those who don't know it yet, my wedding is in less than 2 weeks.To that end, there have been a lot of preparations and so on. For the most part, all the details are being handled by the parentals, which is great.

The most pressing matter on my mind these days has however been, the first dance of the wedding. i have a few issues:

  • my groom is twice my height.
  • we haven't decided on a song yet.
  • we've never close danced. ever. strange as that is.

okay, so the height thing should be lessenend by the scary heels i'll be wearing that day. i should be almost shoulder length to him. i can hope. and if all else fails, he has agreed to pick me up for it. sigh. sometimes it's hard to be a midget.

As for the song -- there are a bunch of contenders. We have decided to go classic romantic. like, for example:

  • You Are My First, My Last, My Everything (Barry White)
  • Heaven (Bryan Adams)
  • Endless Love (Diana Ross & Lionel Richie)
  • At Last (Etta James)
  • Let It Be Me (Everly Brothers)
  • The Way You Look Tonight (Frank Sinatra)

He added some Westlife, I added some BoyzIIMen. I have no idea what we are gonna pick. but, at least we have a list. That's a start, am I right?

Update - we just may go with KCi and Jojo's All My Life. Who knows. We have a couple days to decide.

We have never close danced. It's a bit of a logistical nightmare, really. He is far far away. And when we are together, he is very TALL.

On the upside, i will be there a couple days before the wedding. So, we will have a practice run. If it does not go well, then - well, we don't HAVE TO dance the first dance. I mean, we can give that a skip. there will be a thousand eyes... all staring... boring into us... evaluating... judging...

*sigh*

No pressure.

No comments: