A sudden unplanned implantation, and the repercussions thereof. Stay tuned, it's gonna get interesting.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Rapid exit

I spent the morning hugging the toilet in this june winter frost. it was less than appealing. i lost my whole breakfast. i feel fragile.

I don't know if it is morning sickness, no nausea accompanied this calling for george and louis. I don't know if it is stress or exhaustion. I spent the past 3 years being stressed out at work. That's over now. Is it stress about the impending wedding? I don't know. (T minus 4 days, folks)

Usually, when i used to get bad stress, i'd get tension headaches. no puking. never puking. and i spent the first 10 weeks of this preggersness being so nauseous i could barely eat / walk / work. so, what is this now? i can't get this every morning. I don't have enough leave for this!

My body is against me.

On the plus side, if nothing i eat stays down this week, my wedding dress will definitely fit on saturday.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there, it will get better. Your hormones are working for more than you alone now.

arcadia said...

so how was the wedding?

morbidneko said...

the wedding was awesome.

i made the front page of the volksblad, yaaay!

i dont have the professional pix, yet. but, i changed my profile on facebook to one of me in my dress. ^_^

the only great change in the preggersness thing these days, is back pain when i need to sleep. my mom told me to put a pillow between my legs. Sceptical tho i am, it works.

who knew.

arcadia said...

saw the magazine article yesterday; you're quite the star :-)

and a pretty dress!

morbidneko said...

blush

thanks.

it was a long day. i was SO tired of smiling when we were done, i just wanted to pass out!

i LOVE that dress. pity it was just a hire - but, i would have no use for it if the parents had bought it.