A sudden unplanned implantation, and the repercussions thereof. Stay tuned, it's gonna get interesting.

Monday, July 14, 2008

academicus nauticus

so, i got my detailed QE results today. I mean, I already knew I failed, they told us that 2 weeks ago already. but, today, i got the detail symbols.

on the positive side - i passed one out of the 7 questions, got a B (60-69%) for that one. (Need 50 for a pass per question; last year, i just missed passing. got a D average. bastards.)

On the planning-to-fix-this end, i have enrolled in and paid for the pre-board course with UJ, and am gonna do the board course next year. i will also be able to attend all classes (didn't do a board course last year. and the prior year, had to drive to JHB every weekend), coz they have classes for the boardcourse here, in Bloem. Awesomeness. no more tiresome driving.

Going home this weekend (parents' house) to go get the last of my stuff - books, dvds, games, desk, etc. don't have our own abode as of yet, but we'll get there. i need to get studying. time is running out... ideally, i should have started studying in february... ah well.

upwards and forwards, i suppose.

just a note: if i do not make the QE on this, my 3rd try, there will be no other tries afterwards. This is the last time. I will be content with my 3 degrees, articles and CTA (Certificate in Theory of Accounting). By the end of this year, I'm gonna be somebody's mom. the responsibility; immense.

No comments: