A sudden unplanned implantation, and the repercussions thereof. Stay tuned, it's gonna get interesting.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Mini holiday

My baby’s school is closed for the next couple days. I finally got my leave approved after a very arduous process of running from senior to senior and telling my sob story. Nothing like tenacity to get you where you need to be. Mwohahaha.

I don’t have any specific plans for my little mini holiday. Will probably do a bit of scrapbooking. Maybe a bit of cleaning and cooking. But, that’s a huge maybe. I might play some pc games. Who knows. The sky is the limit, really.

Utopia can be defined as a mini holiday for me and the hubby simultaneously. Alas, this is not the case. It’s just me and the babbie then, I guess. And maybe a visit or two to the local gym. Another huge maybe.

No comments: