A sudden unplanned implantation, and the repercussions thereof. Stay tuned, it's gonna get interesting.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Reverse clothe-ology

It seems this pregnancy thing is cyclical. Today for the first time, I have squeezed myself into a size 10 pair of pants that used to be very roomie when I was an actual size 10. Necessity is the mother of invention, as you see- I was out of work clothes this morning. The laundry service is a bit… bumpy.

When I first got pregnant, I was constantly upgrading to bigger sized clothes. Now, it seems, that I am able to downgrade a bit as my body parts deflate with time. I look forward to the day when I can proclaim honestly that I am once again a 10. I miss my awesome wardrobe.

I am very much looking forward to the coming weekend. As I may have mentioned, I haven’t been home in ages. I hope my friends who are coming to my bash don’t get bored and think it sucks. Hopefully the group will mesh and have a really great time.

I just wish I still had some shorts. In my size. I have some great size 10 shorts I can’t wait to fit into again.

No comments: