A sudden unplanned implantation, and the repercussions thereof. Stay tuned, it's gonna get interesting.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Another 1st

Last night, while in bed, my baby was visciously kicking me / exercising her limbs inside my tummy.

Usually the kicks are infrequent, and difficult to project when or where she will strike.

But, this time, she seemed quite insistent, with 1-2-3 little bumps on my inside being felt, all in a row, all around the same place - lower abdomen. I told the hubby to put his hand flat "right here", which he did.

To which I then asked: "Did you feel that?" Him: "No." Me: "Did you feel THAT?" Him: "No." (insert frustrated sigh here) Me: "How about that one, did you feel that one?" Him, smiling: "Yes, I felt it."

So, last night, for the 1st time, my husband felt our baby kicking the juice out of my insides. Magical moment.

The kicks and punches have become more frequent and more pronounced. With 3 months to go, I can only imagine that it will become even more so.

What a little athlete!

5 comments:

Mary-Jane said...

Perhaps a future Taekwon-Doist?

morbidneko said...

We can only hope. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Eager to meet the world.

morbidneko said...

Once again, we can only hope.

^_^

Unknown said...

Yay!